Is it possible to start a business with no money? Of course, it is! Here are 5 types of businesses you can start without money!
So, you want to start a business, but you don’t have the funds? Don’t worry as starting a business with no money is possible! As a matter of fact, there are certain types of businesses you can start with almost no money.
The first step of starting your own business is to explore what it takes to start a professional business and determine which items cost money. You will need to come up with a specific business plan which you can do it for free. The next thing you should do is get a business license. You will need to file some paperwork which won’t cost you more than $500 dollars, depending on the type of license you want to get. Once you are done with the paperwork, you need to get a domain name. A unique and catchy domain name is very important if you want to define your brand at the start. You can get a domain name for as little as $10. The next step is building your website. Today, there are free website builders you can use and you won’t expend anything but time and energy to build your website. We recommend you to build and design a simple and minimalistic website. Using marketing is essential as this is the best way to promote your business and attract potential buyers. There are a ton of free and really effective tactics you can use such as content marketing, social media marketing, SEO, and etc.
Now that you know what it takes to start a business, let’s see the types of businesses you can start without money:
- Freelance writing – You don’t need an investment to become a freelance writing. If you enjoy writing, this is a great business opportunity for you. There are great websites to build up your portfolio and gain experience such as Fiverr, Toptal, Upwork, Guru, Problogger, Craigslist, and others.
- Selling all kinds of stuff – From old books to outgrown clothing, games, accessories, CDs, DVDs, and toys it can all be sold online at reasonable prices.
- Digital earning opportunities – Digital earning rotates around sharing offers with friends, internet offers, watching videos, testing websites and app, using smartphone applications, clipping and using coupons, completing surveys, and etc.
- In-home services – you could start a dog-walking service, babysitting service, a pet-sitting service, snow-plowing, and much more.
- Repair or skill-based services – If you think you have a specific skill, use that skill as a main revenue driver for your own business. If you are handyman, you could help homeowner by offering your repair services.
Remember, whatever type of business you decide to start, you must have an inspiration and a passion for what you are doing!
— CNP Technologies (@CNPtech) 17 de diciembre de 2017